I was checking my blog this morning when I saw a new comment on my Doctor Who (:D) post:
GIRL IN SNEAKERS nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! THANK YOU!
First of all, I was completely blindsided by this and second of all, AHHHHHH! SO COOL!
The Super Sweet Blogging Award
The rules for those nominated:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. These can be found down below.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
My grandma makes these amazing chocolate chip cookies, so I’d have to say cookies.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. Favorite Sweet Treat?
We make these brownies sometimes that have about six types of chips and two types of nuts in them and they taste amazing!
4. When do you crave sweet treats the most?
When I’ve had a bad day. Usually I eat fruit or something (I know, a healthy teenager, shocking!)
5. Sweet nickname?
My Paw-Paw (grandfather) calls me “Peaches” because in the summer, we’ll get peaches and I’ll sit outside on the porch so the juices don’t go everywhere inside.
1. Maggie Royce– She got me started on blogging and I still think she’s the most fashion-forward, adult-like teenager I have ever met! (in a good way, of course, MR)
2. TheReporterandTheGirlMINUSTheSuperman!– I love how she’s so up-to-date on everything and has an unbiased opinion.
3. Let It Come From Your Heart– Aisling! I love her photos and how inspirational they are.
4. The Blonde Prep– I love how she’s another teenage blogger and she loves to shout out her opinion, no matter what people think about it.